My Amazon Link

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Story of an Entrepreneur...


I was able to obtain a great job during a time of high unemployment. Undaunted by snags, I immediately found another position when vacancies were scarce. When others don’t even know how to get started, I independently find ways to be resourceful. Despite that, there wasn’t an instrument in my personal tool belt to obey others.

That’s why my last job ended. They wanted me to follow plans that would not work. Knowing the consequences for any proposed undertaking, I'd upset the corporate applecart. They couldn’t accept I knowing more than them. How could I resolve issues when senior staff couldn’t see a problem? Alliances were not going to break down for a newcomer to the organization.

Instead of resolving issues for established businesses, I naturally identify business possibilities and develop them. If I find another job in the new industry, the same issues will reoccur. Even if I minimize myself, it will just slow down the inevitable. There isn’t a way to integrate my way of thinking into the corporate timepiece. I will not receive contentment unless I become self-employed.
I am a start-from-scratch businessperson; pre-packaged businesses or distributions aren’t my forte. I would see errors in how others outlined their program. As a go-it-alone person, partnerships will not work for me either. I am unsurpassed in maximizing productivity when I am not focused on plans, nor carrying out others’ plans.
Keeping costs low and common sense high I lean toward the bare minimum of equipment, getting around unnecessary advertising and postpone having a designated office. Looking at money making notions I already thought about doing, and just start doing them.

My Guide suggested :-

"When you can easily survive on what you recoup from your earnings, go full-time.
Success can and will be limited by your choices. Frame what is worth keeping… but remember time consumption activities, including lifestyle and social endeavors are background scenery that may become your whole life. You know what needs to be done, so get in there and start doing.
You’re relying on other’s rules when you’re playing on their field of operations. Anxiety will not be a problem in the future, because you can trust your own strength. There was nothing wrong with your behavior on your desired job; you were just meant see the bigger picture for yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment