My Amazon Link

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Being wealthy is a good thing


It will make your life easier and allow to 
do many of the things you want. 

But believe it or not some people feel that making 
or having lots of money is not a good thing... that it's bad.  

That money is the root of all evil. 

I completely disagree and feel that you should enjoy 
tremendous wealth for as long as you can. 

Now I know you may feel that it's difficult to 
make money, especially when everybody's talking about a 
recession and how times are tough... it's easy to believe 
that it's tough to make money... 

Next thing you know you start to regularly think about 
how tough it is to make money... and you continue to 
re-enforce the belief that it's tough to make money. 

That's when things start to go from bad to worse... 

Because you'll attract what you strongly believe. 

Negative or limiting beliefs about money have no purpose... 
they don't let you get ahead or live the life you want and 
they certainly won't let you become wealthy. 

Instead, they'll drive you right to the poor house or worse... 

You need to eliminate or change any negative beliefs about money 
even if times are tough or if there's a recession. 

The truth is that in recessions people still make money. 
People still find jobs in recessions. 
Businesses do grow. 
New businesses form during tough times. 

I've seen it and experienced it. 

I started my career as a journalist during a recession. 
I launched another business during a recession, that business 
continues to thrive. 

I don't allow myself to believe that it's difficult 
to make money or that wealth is the root of all evil. 

Those beliefs don't work for me and they don't work for you. 
They don't allow you to succeed. 

So what do you do? 

Change them. 
Get rid of them. 

How? 

Catch yourself thinking. 
When you have a thought that supports those beliefs change them. 
Create a belief that says something like... 

Another way is to create affirmations that counter those beliefs. 
You could say something like... it's easy to make money. 
I know what to do to make millions. 
I'm doing the right things to make millions. 

Focus on what you want regardless of what you see in the news and 
things will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment