My Amazon Link

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recognize Your Power


"If you think you can or you think you can't, you are right."  
 
I’ve heard that quote before and I've shared that quote with you before.  Sometimes, when we think we've heard something, we stop paying attention to how powerful that can be as we dig into the deeper meanings of it.
 
There are things going on in all of our lives right now.  Occasionally, it's tempting to begin to think, "That's not going to work out," or "I just can't."  If I think I can or I think I can't…Because the genesis of all things is thinking.
 
Everything happens twice; first in thought and then in life.  Let's recognize the power of what we are believing in with our thinking.  If we think we can or we think we can't, we get to be right. 
 
Recognize Your Power!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment