My Amazon Link

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Live in The Moment...

Kevin Thompson is an internationally recognized expert
in the fields of automated income systems, emotional
connection marketing and selling-without-selling.

As President of Maximum Response Inc., Kevin now has
clients from around the world who are successfully
using his methods.

He is the author of the international best-selling
Automatic Income System that shows you how to have an
automated business that pays you for doing what you
love.

Kevin and his family live in the small town of
Arlington, Washington. 

Kevin too had a hard time letting go of his usual routine work...


Here is his Story...



My business was growing like crazy…
I was helping more people than ever before…
I was getting compensated better than I ever thought
possible…
Yet there was still this HUGE empty feeling inside.
And the nagging question was – “WHY”?
Why did I have such a terrible feeling inside, when
everything on the outside seemed to be going so well?
In the interest of saving time, I’ll spare you all the
intimate details, and simply tell you what the problem
was.
Even though my business was growing, and by anyone’s
standards, I would’ve been considered massively
successful, there was still this big problem.
I had absolutely no balance in my life.
When I was working, I felt guilty for not spending
more time with my family.
And when I was spending time with my family, I felt
guilty for not getting more accomplished with my work.
It was a vicious cycle, and something had to give.
At the time, Brock was 19 months old, and Elliana was
due to be born in just 4 short months.
My concern was that the situation would only get worse.
It sure as heck wasn’t going to get any better… unless
I did made some major changes.
That’s what I thought anyways.
But…
As it turned out, I only had to make one small shift,
and by doing that, everything else seemed to take care
of itself.
Joseph went through an intense process with me on that
evening of November 4th, 2009, and without downplaying
the incredible transformation that took place, I’ll
share the same secret with you, that he shared with me.
Here it is:
“Live in the moment”.
Now, before you dismiss that, and say, “Is that all
there is”, let me point something out.
And this is HUGE.
There’s a lot of people who pay this concept a whole
lot of lip service, and do nothing more than that.
When Joseph laid this whole concept out for me, I
decided that I was going to take it seriously.
And when I did, I saw an immediate and dramatic shift
take place in my life.
The push and pull between my business and my personal
lives vanished.
I no longer had this feeling of frustration inside.
Instead, I finally had a sense of peace, and knew that
no matter what I was doing in any given moment, that
it was the right thing to be doing at that time.
Talk about a heavy load being lifted off of you.
Today, when Brock comes racing into my office while
I’m working, saying “Daddy, daddy, I want you to play
with me”, there’ no more feeling of guilt.
I simply let him know what time I’ll be done, and I’ll
play with him then.
And when that time comes, I’m true to my word.
When it’s “Brock Time”, the two of us can play, and
play, and play… without a care in the world.
And I don’t have these crazy thoughts going through my
head, telling me that I should be getting more things
done at work.
My mind is crystal clear.
No matter what I’m doing, whether I’m at work or play,
I’m completely living in the moment, knowing that
that’s exactly what I’m supposed to be doing at that
point in time.
Talk about liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment