My Amazon Link

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visualisation Misconceptions


By Bob Proctor

Some common misconceptions about visualization, and boy can
I relate. I remember when I first began exploring the Law
of Attraction. I pretty much made ALL of these mistakes!

For example...

1.You make some effort to practice visualizations for a few
days--but nothing happens. So you decide it's a waste of
time and stop. And guess what? Nothing happens. Duh.

2. You think you have to spend hours every day intensely focused
on the things you want most. You settle down in the Lazy Boy
and have at it--and you either fall asleep, get a pounding
headache, or start thinking about a problem you're having at
work. What a hassle--no wonder you've given up!

3. You've painstakingly glued a vision board together and
you stare at it every day. You don't want anyone to know
this, but you're bored. This whole activity is dull as dust and
you don't feel much of anything except distracted.

4. You're not completely sure visualization will work--so you
figure it's not worth trying unless you are 100% certain
something wonderful will happen.

One of my biggest fears is being remembered as one of
those 'going to' people. You know the people that say they are
'going to do this' and 'going to do that' but never actually 
do anything.

Now although I do try and follow my passions, there have
been times where I just don't know the answer. 

And I'm not the only one. 

Time and time again I hear from good people who are fed
up, frustrated, and just plain discouraged about their ability
to reliably manifest what they want in life.

Do you ever feel like that?

If so, you're not alone. And even if you've gotten your brain
wrapped around the concept of the Law of Attraction and
are whole-hearted in your manifesting efforts--you still may
have the nagging feeling you're not quite hitting with all cylinders.


1 comment:

  1. so what one has to do..whats the solution for this.. I am like this only.. wish to do so many things.. but never start

    ReplyDelete