My Amazon Link

Monday, December 27, 2010

Prayer of the week... By Elisha Goodman

O LORD, open my spiritual understanding
in the name of Jesus. Amen.



To Come out of any Harmful Cult...

SESSION ONE
 Friday (11:33 PM – 11:55 PM)
 
NOTE: You will pray these prayers at exactly 27 minutes to midnight on Friday, December 31, 2010
1.        Every evil cry of ancestral idols against my destiny, be silenced now by the blood of Jesus.
2.        Satanic accusation against me at the gate of my father's house, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.        Any contrary power demanding worship or sacrifice from me, I present to you the cross of Christ and the blood of Jesus.
4.        Every problem with long tail afflicting my life, be consumed by the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
5.        Satanic evidence tendered by wicked spirits against my life, be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus.
6.        All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by familiar spirits in 2010, be released to me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.                  All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by ancestral strongmen and women in 2010, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
8.                  All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by satanic horsemen at the gate, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
9.          All my blessings that have been captured and buried by "frenemies", be released now by fire in the name of Jesus. (NOTE: frenemies are enemies masquerading as friends).
10.            All sicknesses and infirmities planted in my life in 2010, be uprooted now, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
11.       Thank You LORD for answering my prayers.

SESSION TWOFriday Night (11:55 PM – 12:30 AM Sat. Morning)
    Confession: Psalm 24:7-10 
"Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory."  
1.                  Let the doors and gates of 2011 open unto me now in the mighty name of Jesus
(at least 5 minutes please).
2.                  You my heavens in 2011, be open by fire in the name of Jesus
3.                  Let the womb of 2011 open and release my divine benefits now in the name of Jesus
4.                  Let my divine helpers for 2011 be released to locate me now in the name of Jesus
5.                  All my assigned helpers for 2011, both human and angelic, hear the word of the Lord: arise and locate me in the name of Jesus
6.                  This year I appoint all my spiritual enemies to the sword, to captivity, to famine, and death in the name of Jesus.
7.                  In this year 2011, the heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life in the name of Jesus
8.                  In this year 2011, the sun, moon and stars shall cooperate with my divine destiny in the name of Jesus
9.                  O God of signs and wonders, overshadow my life with signs and wonders this new year in the name of Jesus
10.              Any satanic agent that accepts evil assignment against me this year, receive the slap of the angels in the name of Jesus (note: demonstrate this, as if you are slapping someone).
11.              My destiny, receive divine momentum this year in the name of Jesus
12.              O Lord, perfect all good things concerning me this year
13.              Let God be God in my life throughout this year in the name of Jesus
14.              Let God arise and disgrace any power challenging my God in the name of Jesus
15.              Let all my disappointments translate to divine appointments this year in the name of Jesus
16.              Let all satanic winds and storms be silenced in the name of Jesus
17.              O God of new beginnings, begin a new dimension of signs and wonders in my life this year in the name of Jesus
18.              Let that which hinders me from greatness be smashed to pieces in the name of Jesus
19.              Let every serpent assigned to fight me this year be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus
20.              O God of new beginnings, open fresh doors of prosperity to me in the name of Jesus
21.              O Lord, give me anointed ideas and lead me to new blessings in the name of Jesus
22.              Let all my wasted years be converted to multiple blessings this year in the name of Jesus
23.              My finances will not enter be swallowed this year in the name of Jesus
24.              O Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me and let me find the way where men say there is no way in the name of Jesus
25.              This year I will leap over every wall of limitation in the name of Jesus
26.              My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in the name of Jesus
27.              I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in 2010 in the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment