My Amazon Link

Sunday, December 12, 2010

How to Pray like a Warrior... By Elisha Goodman

 O LORD, open my spiritual understanding
in the name of Jesus. Amen.




 there is a prayer point for
every problem known to man
...

Take for instance this Holy Ghost-delivered prayer point:
"Let the Spirit of resurrection breathe life into
every area of my life in the name of Jesus."
This one is pure GOLD!
I was given this dynamite prayer point one morning as I was driving to work. And as I began to pray, it began to expand. That is, it began to address specific issues one by one, like this:
"Let the Spirit of resurrection breathe life into my ....."
 --- into my ministry
--- into my finances
--- into my marriage
--- into the work of my hands
--- into my family
--- into my blood, bones, body, etc.

A little later, it transmuted into:

Thou Spirit of resurrection, breathe life into every dead
area of my life, my potentials, my talents, etc"
And much, much later, it turned into a very hot prayer for loved ones, family, pastors, community, etc. as the Holy Spirit led ... 
So you see, this ONE prayer point could engage you for hours and hours, as you skilfully handle it in the machine-gun style that I teach...
By the time the results begin to manifest, people around you will wonder,OPEN-MOUTHED,  what's going on!

What I'm always striving to do is:

Show you how to use a prayer point
like a champion
Sadly this is NOT being done in most churches today. 
Is there any wonder that the average congregation does not pray for up to 10 minutes in a 3-hour service?
Oh, another thing ...
The only thing worse than having no Holy Spirit-provoked prayer points at all is having one that doesn't work, or one that contains outmoded or ineffective theology!
Here's another thing that is even more dangerous ...
It Is having the right prayer points and
NOT knowing HOW to pray correctly!
Let's put what we are saying here to a little practice.

Those who will be joining the upcoming Prayer Academy will have ample opportunity to test-drive explosive prayer points that have NEVER been released to the public.

In the meantime, let's ...

Demonstrate by turning our attention to something that's harassing so many today:
D E P R E S S I O N
Where I live, maybe as much as 70% of people you meet are on anti-depressants or one drug or another because of this dangerous spirit (Oh yes, it is a spirit and it is clearly identified in Scripture!).

The biblical name for depression is, “spirit of heaviness.” It is a dark shadow and burden which envelopes the soul and swallows happiness. 
Isaiah  61:3 says...
“To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.”
 Those under the attack of this spirit feel: 
·      Depressed
·      Low
·      Weak
·      Faint
·      Confused
·      Hopeless  
 Here’s the 24  prayer points to kick
depression out of your life ...
permanently
  
  • Begin by singing praises and worshipping the LORD   
  • Confess every sin of worry, anxiety and fear and ask for the Lord’s mercy
 Then pray like this: 
1                    You dark shadow of the soul, clear away by the blood of Jesus
2                    Power of heavy heart, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus
3                    Power of heaviness, be dismantled from my soul in the name of Jesus
4                    Let the garment of praise replace the spirit of heaviness in my life in Jesus’ name
5                    Holy Ghost fire, melt away every darkness of heaviness in my soul, in the name of Jesus
6                    I release myself from the power of discouragement in the name of Jesus
7                    Power of God, move my life from strength to strength and from glory to glory in Jesus’ name
8                    I reject every oppressive spirit hanging on my soul, in the name of Jesus
9                    There shall be no more heaviness for my soul in Jesus’ name
10               Let the spirit of heaviness loss its grip upon my spirit man, in the name of Jesus
11                I bind and cast out every spirit of depression from my life in the name of Jesus
12                Fire of God, burn to ashes every garment of heaviness, in the name of Jesus
13                I pull down every masked personality working against my happiness, in the name of Jesus
14                Every power militating against my joy, die immediately in the name of Jesus
15                I bind and cast out every enemy of my full-scale laughter, in the name of Jesus
16                I rise above every evil hand pointing at my joy, in Jesus’ name
17                Every spider of darkness enclosing my heart, clear away by fire in the name of Jesus
18                I dismantle every chain of darkness arresting my freedom in the name of Jesus
19                Every thief that has been stealing from me, loose your power in the name of Jesus
20               I bury forever every yoke of heaviness, in the name of Jesus
21                I drink from the well of salvation in the name of Jesus
22               I refuse to be enslaved by the spirit of heaviness in the name of Jesus
23               Every power working against my mental health, be dismantled in the name of Jesus
24               Every burden of darkness enclosing my soul, clear away now, in the mighty name of Jesus
 Begin to thank the LORD for answers to this prayer

Until next time,
Be An Overcomer!
Elisha Goodman
If you enjoyed this newsletter, click on the following link to check out my Prayer Academy Coaching Course.



No comments:

Post a Comment