My Amazon Link

Monday, December 27, 2010

1.                   The sorrows of my enemies shall multiply like the sand upon the seashore in Jesus’ name.
2.                  O Lord, promote those who support my righteous cause to positions of authority and power in Jesus’ name.
3.                  O Lord, demote those who oppose my righteous cause to positions of disgrace and shame in the mighty name of Jesus.
4.                  Let me enemies make mistakes that will advance my cause in Jesus’ name.
5.                  Every generational Pharaoh pursing people in my family line, receive sudden paralysis and perish in the name of Jesus.
6.                  O heavenly hosts, arise and fight for me in the name of Jesus.
7.                 The heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life this year in the name of Jesus.
8.                  Every court document prepared against me, be roasted in the name of Jesus.
9.              Every messenger of death and darkness, go back and swallow your sender in the name of Jesus.
10.               My testimonies shall surprise my friends and shock my enemies in Jesus’ name.
11.      LORD I thank You for answering my prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment