My Amazon Link

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The 17 Miracle Prayer Points...Be An Overcomer! By Elisha Goodman



   1.                   Every dragon of debt, vomit my money and swallow
             yourself in the name of Jesus.
2.                 I will arise and rise, even as my enemies continue to fall and fail in the name of Jesus.
3.                  Thou power that speaks success and favor, arise and speak on my behalf in the name of Jesus.
4.                 O Lord, let your handwriting of excellence be visible across my forehead in the name of Jesus.
5.                I reject incomplete victory, I claim full term breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
6.               I claim the Spirit of favor in my going out and coming in by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7.                Every spirit of poverty, I bind you and cast you into hell in Jesus’ name.
8.               Thou power that raised Lazarus from the dead, lift up my finances from every spiritual graveyard in Jesus’ name.
9.                Thou power that raised Lazarus from the dead, lift up my marriage from the valley of destruction in the name of Jesus.
10.           Thou power that raised Lazarus from the dead, resurrect all my buried potentials by fire in the name of Jesus.
11.             Thou power that raised Lazarus from the dead, ignite my prayer life by fire in the name of Jesus.
12.            Thou power that raised Lazarus from the dead, inflame my heart with the love of Jesus.
13.            O Lord, help me to live and breathe the fire of holiness from now onwards in Jesus’ name.
14.             Any power assigned to pursue me in the dream, I break your backbone with the hammer of God in Jesus’ name.
15.           Let the power of God catapult my spiritual life from the valley to the mountaintop in Jesus’ name.
16.            Anointing that breaks the yoke, break every satanic limitation placed upon my progress in life in Jesus’ name.
17.             Thank you Lord for ushering me into a new season of joy and gladness in Jesus’ name.


No comments:

Post a Comment