My Amazon Link

Friday, December 3, 2010

Master your relationship with money... By Dr. Robert Anthony

Imagine what you could do in your life, not just for yourself or
your family, but for other people, if you could master your
relationship with money.

There are many people that are financially wealthy. They have lots
of money but they live in fear of losing it. You probably know some
people like that.

Once I understood how money is really created and how it flows into
and out of our lives, I never feared losing it again. I learned how
to develop a trust in the "flow". If I lost the wealth I have right
now, I would be lying if I said it would not bother me. I would
probably be upset for a few days, but I know with certainty I could
create it again faster and easier than before. To me that is real
freedom.

This freedom that comes from knowing you will never be without the
flow of money into your life is more valuable than having wealth
alone, because it is something that cannot be taken away.

When you have this freedom you do not have to live in fear of what
is going to happen because you will have a sense of certainty about
your future. And I think that is what most people want.  This is
what you are developing as you continue to study and practice the
Secret of Deliberate Creation.

Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation
that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT!  No matter how
large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will
only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment