My Amazon Link

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You Have It In You



Walt Whitman, a wonderful American poet and philosopher, wrote: 
 
"From this hour I ordain myself loos'd of limits and imaginary lines.  Going where I list, my own master, total and absolute.  Listening to others, and considering well what they say.  Pausing, searching, receiving, contemplating.  Gently but with undeniable will, divesting myself of the holds that would hold me."
 
I hold it as a changeless law from which no soul can sway or swerve.  We have that in us that will draw whatever we need and most deserve.  
 
"From this hour I ordain myself loos'd of limits and imaginary lines."  Would you be willing to ordain yourself this day, loose of limits and imaginary lines?
 
You Have It In You

No comments:

Post a Comment