My Amazon Link

Friday, July 1, 2011


By Karim Hajee


Everyday I hear from people just like you who keep putting things off...
they just can't seem to get started on achieving their goals no matter how
hard they try.
I know you want to accomplish great things and you can... but too often that
dreaded habit of putting things off, coming up with excuses or talking yourself
out of getting started holds you back.
It stops you dead in your tracks... it's better known as procrastinating.
Anytime you put something off that can be done now... you're procrastinating.
The reasons for not doing something may sound legit'. You think they're good
reasons and you convince yourself that you don't have to get started... but
you're really just procrastinating.
It happens to the best of us... even I do it from time to time. Heck, I used to
procrastinate all the time when I was younger in high school and in University.
But then I realized I was preventing myself from succeeding.
I was holding myself back.
And the worst part, I actually believed the excuses I came up with.
You probably believe your excuses.
Just like you, my mind was programmed to put things off and procrastinate.
So I kept doing it and nothing ever changed....
At least not until I changed my thinking.
That's when I started creating new thoughts, the kind that got me
off my butt and moving. The kind of thoughts that allowed me to
succeed and become the person that people turned to in order to
get things done.
Now I get more done in less time and I have plenty of free time
to myself.
I know you can have the same level of success.
You can put an end to procrastinating and you can
get more done, quickly, easily and achieve your goals.
All you have to do is re-train your mind, and direct your
subconscious mind so that you get things done and so that
you stop procrastinating.
Take a look at your life... has the procrastinating
forced you to put things off... postponing your success for
tomorrow or some other day?
How much longer are you going to put off your dreams, your
desires, your wealth and your success?
Let's face it... life would be so much better if you stop
putting things off... if you stop procrastinating.
Don't try to figure out why you can't get started...
just get started - put an end to the endless procrastinating.
It's a serious issue... one that will destroy your life.
Think about the most important thing that you want to get done
or accomplish in your life.
Write down your answer.
Then think about the first thing that you can do today to
get started.
Write down your answer.
Then without hesitation, no thinking, just do what you wrote down.
And do it now.
Once you get started come up with your next step and keep going
until you're done.
There's no time like the present.
There's no better time than today.
This is the best time to get things done.
Get your mind and subconscious mind focused on success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment