My Amazon Link

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Transform From Within-1

1. Drinking distilled water.
2. Eliminating white sugar in all forms.
3. Meditating daily.
4. Doing more volunteer work.
5. Changing the tone of my inner dialogue to a more gentle, compassionate, kind, and    supportive tone.
6. Connecting with true friends more by actually seeing them in person rather than by utilizing the net or the phone.
7. Reminding my loved ones how much I love them and how much I appreciate them by specifying how they've helped me and favorite qualities of theirs that I love.
8. Started conversations with random people in my social sphere that I don't know very well, especially those whom I assumed I wouldn't like.
9. I'm taking a whole food vitamin supplement, rhodiola, and garlic everyday.
10. I approve of myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment