My Amazon Link

Sunday, January 27, 2013

EIGHT QUESTIONS THAT WILL AWAKEN YOUR CONFIDENCE



Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life. (John 6:27)
In is no secret that in Matthew 25:14-29, you find the parable of the five talents where God gave His three servants money that they have the freedom to do as they so decide. Know this! It was supposed to be a test, and at the end, God was displeased with the servant who buried the money instead of putting it to good use. You never have to be the displeasing steward in life. The message of this parable is that God's desire is to bless His people with the abundance that they deserve.
Eight Questions that will Awaken Confidence
Confidence does not discriminate; it can leave any one of us bereft of its energy at any time. You can feel this way growing up in a perfectly good home and with a wonderful family. You can also feel this way without being bullied or mocked in school. You can feel it even when your life looks perfect from the outside. It is the simple approach of asking these eight powerful questions and the promise to answer with the truth every time doubt sets in that will help dissolve your insecurities and move you closer to your highest and most confident self. These questions are going to help you tap into your true self. They will bring your beliefs to light and help you sift through all shades of grey as you search for the right colors in each situation.
Ask them loudly and in private - this is a conversation with you and you alone. No one else is invited!
Ask them when you are looking in the mirror. Ask them slowly and deliberately.
Then pause and begin to answer and remember, be honest with yourself, search within yourself for the answer, and tell the truth every time.
1. Is it true that I am not worthy of love and happiness?
2. Is it true that I am not beautiful, handsome, and special?
3. Is it true that my life has no meaning?
4. Is it true that I don't make a difference in my world - my family, my community, my work?
5. Is it true that others do not value and appreciate me?
6. Is it true that I don't offer anything unique to the world?
7. Is it true that my past defines my identity and my future?
8. Is it true that fears and doubts control my life and my destiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment