My Amazon Link

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Matters To You

If someone asked you today, “What is your purpose, what is your vision and what are you goals?” --Would you be able to answer those questions? 

Most of us spend more time planning what to eat for dinner than we spend time planning for our life.  If we don’t have a vision, then we will create the life we have always known.  If our vision isn’t anchored in our purpose then we go off track. 

Our goals are the means by which we reach our vision that is driven by a purpose.  You could simply say it like this:  The vision represents what you want to create with your life.  The goal represents the various aspects of how you are doing it, and the purpose explains why.

Perhaps you might sit down today for just a few minutes and ask yourself, “What really matters to me?  What’s my purpose?  What’s the vision?  What would I create with my life a year from now if it’s grounded and driven by my purpose and then what steps might I take?”

Here's To What Matters To You,

No comments:

Post a Comment