My Amazon Link

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To successfully create your own reality

You have to be able to let go of your attachment to the things you want. 

We call this aspect of the manifesting process "Letting Go." Next to knowing what you want, letting go is the single most important ingredient in the manifesting recipe.

But what does it mean?

Letting go has two different but equally important meanings. First, it applies to forgetting about whatever it was you asked for. Once you've done your manifesting routine, then you can relax and forget about it. If your intentions are clear and precise, then the universe will bring you what you want.

On the other hand, letting go is also about trust. If you believe that the universe will bring you what you ask for, then you have to have faith that it will happen. Any doubts or negative messages that you send out will only make it more difficult for the cosmic energy to do its thing. 

2 comments:

  1. The biggest challenge here is belief.
    Man is very small compared to the universe, and so their need and want is also very very small -rather nanao!
    However the expectation and achievement mismatch in different aspect of life makes it difficult for us to accept hard facts. We dont like unpleasent surprises.
    When we make a virgin choice of any aspect of life we do it without maturity and vision. And if the outcome is contary to rosy expectation, then we crib : "Why me?" ...
    Nevertheless all outcomes are learning experience and "Letting Go" is like remaining unaffected or not-suffering from the hangover of the outcome and moving on with matured optimism.
    Its important for us to be flexible with the perimeter of "Expectation"; "Value System"; "Vision of Life"; "Ambition" etc.
    One example: I want to fly kite in a room....
    So when I realise that I actually cant... I must be flexible to move out in the field (CHANGE THE PLAY GROUND)... and when I realise that "bad wind" or "no wind" is hampering my flying ... I may rather wait for a better weather (HOPE)and simultaneously engage myself in playing carrom or chess(ALTERNATE ACTION). And all this while I am actually entertaining myself... AND I AM HAPPY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sir... That's how one should go about ones life!!!

    ReplyDelete