My Amazon Link

Monday, August 27, 2012

To The Power Of One


Helen Keller wrote, "I am only one, but still I am one.  I cannot do everything but still I can do something.  Because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
 
I just know that wherever you are today there is something you can do; something we can each do to make the world a better place.  Whether it's a smile, a call or simply reaching out, there is something we can do right where we are. 
 
I invite you to join Helen Keller's pledge:  "I am only one, but still I am one.  I cannot do everything but still I can do something.  Because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something I can do."  Everything begins with a single effort.
 
To The Power Of One

No comments:

Post a Comment