My Amazon Link

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MOVE THE TARGET CLOSER!


One of the best ways to grow our belief sets is by moving the target closer.  Let's say you have a big target (like an archery target) and this target encompasses the great, ultimate vision you have for your life. That's great - but chances are good that the target is so far off in the distance and feels so foreign to you that you can't even see it clearly. So what do you do?
MOVE THE TARGET CLOSER! Ask yourself this - "What is the next level from where I am right now - that would make me know I am moving toward my target but that I KNOW I can achieve?" Whatever your answer is - ask yourself these questions:
 "Do I REALLY believe I can achieve this level?"
"When I achieve this level will I KNOW I am closer to my target?"
"Will achieving this level push my comfort zone but not break it?"
Once you have found a next level that you truly believe you can achieve - then you have successfully moved the target closer - keep repeating this process and your momentum will be incredible - and you will achieve that great, ultimate target sooner than you ever believed possible

No comments:

Post a Comment