My Amazon Link

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pay attention to the current and let it lead you


I once looked out a window at a beautiful stream that went through the mountains and had great trees around.
 
I noticed that the stream just keeps flowing.  There are some rapids in the stream, meaning there are rocks in the way but the river doesn’t mind; It just goes right around any obstacle.  It is pulled by the great ocean of possibilities.  It is pulled toward the great ocean.
 
I would say that you and I can notice that there is a stream in us.  There is a stream that is pulling you and me right now toward the great ocean of possibilities for our life and there is no obstacle around which this stream cannot flow.
 
Pay attention to the current and let it lead you

No comments:

Post a Comment