My Amazon Link

Monday, January 24, 2011

WHAT IF IT WERE POSSIBLE TO BEND REALITY!


By Bruce Muzik
Well, I have good news. Your mind can create any reality you desire and design. Let me give you an example from my own life.
A Miraculous Example...
My wife and I chose to design a two week motorcycling holiday to India.

Four weeks later, an old friend invited me out for coffee.  While sipping our coffee, he began to tell me about Enduro India, a 14 day motorcycling trip through India to raise money for charity. He proceeded to invite Adele (my wife) and I to join him on this two week motorcycling trip to India. I burst out laughing, almost choking on my coffee! Our mental program had manifested into physical reality in less than 4 weeks!

An important thing to note is, had I tried to buy the motorcycles, arranged to ship them to India etc, this trip would have turned into an organisational nightmare. The trip with Enduro India was effortless as it was all organised for us.
YOU ARE ENGINEERED FOR EFFORTLESS SUCCESS
The human mind is much more powerful than any supercomputer on earth. Your mind is capable of launching your life into the Success stratosphere, if you would only let it. There is a part of your mind that is used to guide you towards your goals. This part of your mind functions a lot like an internal GPS navigation system, except that its function is to direct you toward your goals.
Unfortunately, if you do not know how to use this internal navigation system, it can also guide you towards goals and outcomes that you really don't want. If you are not getting results in any area of your life, it is because your internal navigation system is not programmed to produce the result that you want. All you need to do is give it a new target. That's it! To give your internal GPS navigation system a target requires knowing the language of the Unconscious Mind. 
FORGET SELF-HELP
To be successful in life does not require digging up the past and reliving all the traumatic events that shaped your life, as most Self-Help gurus will have you believe. That is dogma that comes from the belief that human beings are fundamentally flawed and need help!
I promise you, there is NOTHING wrong with you and you have everything you need to live the life of your dreams. All you need to do to is 1) design a life that you love, 2) harness the power of your mind and then 3) live life Now. Sound simple? It's easy when you know how...
THE SECRET TO LIVING A SUCCESSFUL LIFE
The secret to living a successful life is not learning more knowledge. It is not even applying the knowledge that you already know. The secret to living a life filled with accomplishment, satisfaction and joy lies between your ears in the grey matter called your brain. Learn to use your mind and it is all over. It really is that simple.

IMPRINT your goals on your subconscious mind, so that your mind automatically begins attracting miraculous events into your life.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article and I look forward to connecting with you very soon!
Life ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment