My Amazon Link

Sunday, January 9, 2011

How to Clean Up quick....

By Wendy-

I recently tried something new and it worked like a charm!  At one
point last week my house was completely upside down.  My husband
joked and said it was like running the gauntlet - having to dodge
clothes, shoes, toys . . . you name it, on the floor just to get
from one end of the house to the other.  We had to do something.  I
initiated the first "10 ticket clean-up."

The timer was set for 15 minutes.  Each child was given 10 tickets.
 At the end of the 15 minutes, I collected a ticket for each item I
found from the owner of that item.  It worked great!  We have had a
second clean up - when we had only a 30 minute warning for home
teachers to come over.  The kids knew the drill this time - it
worked even better the second time.  This is a great way to get my
house in order quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment