My Amazon Link

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rhonda Rhyder Speaks



You know how it goes –when your children are often so very different
from one another!
People often congratulate me on doing such a good job with my kids
and I always reply that all I did was “get out of the way”.
What I mean by that is, I have always fought my desire to
“micro-manage” my children and knew from interviewing so many
incredible parenting experts that teaching your children to follow
their own inner guidance is key to their happiness.
Sure, you have to keep them safe and teach them not to touch the
hot stove and run into the street – but when it comes to everything
else – teaching them to trust their instincts and validating their
emotions and feelings is key to them feeling good about themselves.
It took a lot of soul searching for me to learn how to “let go” and
“get out of the way of my children’s genius”, but I feel I have
done a good job and if you let me, I would like to explore this
subject of raising happy kids further with you!
Thank you so much for the honor of exploring this subject with you

No comments:

Post a Comment