My Amazon Link

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Wisdom of the Universe is Where You Are


It was Albert Einstein who said, "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the level of thinking that created them."
 
Thinking in the problem and thinking about the problem are thinking in the same vibration as the problem. Henry Kaiser said that every problem is just an opportunity dressed in work clothes.
 
So how do we raise our thinking to a place where solutions exist?
 
When you hear yourself thinking how big the problem is, say to that problem, "There's an energy in this Universe that is way bigger than you."
 
When you think it can't be handled or don't know what to do, take a pause.  Just say, "What if I did know what to do...What if the answer was already accessible to me because I'm already right at the center of the mind of God?"
 
For a moment today, find yourself thinking in an expanded way.  Open up and say to yourself, "Right where I am, the wisdom of the Universe is.  Right where I am, answers to every question are accessible because right where I am, God is."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment