My Amazon Link

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why People Fail


By Karim Hajee
The reason most people fail to improve their life or change their
circumstances is because they don't want to learn how to do it and
when they get the information they need - they give up.
Why do they do this?

Because they fall prey to the excuses generated
by their mind. 

I can give you hundreds of excuses I've heard over the past 20
years of teaching this course. Here are some of those excuses -
see if you recognize any of them: not enough time, don't know if it
works, not sure, I'll get to it tomorrow, not motivated, not sure if
I'm doing it right, something came up, I'm not ready, etc, etc, etc. 

Hey, this is your life I'm talking about - is it not important to
live the life you want? 

Now, those who succeed at changing or improving their lives by
working with my program do so because they learn the process and
enjoy the process. 
 

They enjoy working with the techniques and seeing what kind of
results they get. Most of them can't wait to get started in the morning -
because they embrace the process and don't look over their shoulder
constantly waiting for results. They know the results are going to come -
because they see it having an impact on their lives and they enjoy
the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment