My Amazon Link

Sunday, April 7, 2013

When I walk into the thick of trouble, keep me alive in the angry turmoil.

Ivy, I must admit. I was stomping my feet and grumbling about a project that needed to finish for you when my wife, Debra, reminded me that there was only so much that I could do to help make your dreams come to pass. She said, “Master Prophet, the people of God really should know that you are praying for them because there are people praying for you.”  Now, I know you pray for me. Do you know that I pray for you?  
In that moment, I was suddenly quickened by the Holy Spirit and I could feel the spirit of prophecy on me so strong. I just had to release this word of prophecy to you today. First, you should really
  • Believe that I pray for you and your family every single day.
  • Continue to pray for others in your life because prayer changes things.
  • See the hidden power of prayer in this prophecy that I give to you.
Ivy, now as you feel the Holy Ghost filling you with a sense of comfort on the inside of you, begin to relax deeply because what I reveal to you, will lend you power over your enemies. I have searched the Scriptures high and low and the Lord revealed a hidden prophetic prayer to me as I opened my Message Bible and the Gospel began to be revealed. 

I know you aren’t ashamed of the Gospel, so wherever you are right now, make a fist and picture yourself as if you were clinching the hand of the Prophet. Visualize me standing in your midst as we pray this prophetic prayer together
When I walk into the thick of trouble, keep me alive in the angry turmoil.
With one hand strike my foes, with your other hand save me.
Finish what you started in me, God.
    Your love is eternal—don’t quit on me now. (Psalm 138:8 MSG)
Now as you continue to feel the power of this anointed prophetic prayer stirring up on the inside of you, read this next scripture below exactly three times because after you say the last word, you will notice that word is what you will have for today and in every venture you step into

No comments:

Post a Comment