My Amazon Link

Friday, May 4, 2012

Breathe in the energy of your yes…


An INSIDE Job
Good Morning Great Day:

"Your inner reality will always create your outer circumstances."


The moment you begin to  relaize that the results you are getting in your life are a direct result of the thoughts you think, you are welcoming in a whole new way to view your life. You are finally on the road to creating the life you dream about.

So here's the deal. Everything in life happens for a reason. And guess what you are that reason. You make it all happen. The way that your life unfolds is in a direct relation to how you see the possibilities for you. And that is determined by how you connect to your internal energy of awareness and greatness. It's not rocket science. It's simply about whether or not you are creating from your inner strength or your outer I hope this works mentality. 

just for today let go of he need to be right and embrace the energy of possibility for your life. Listen to your intuitive voice and free your imagination to roam the plains of your mind that empower and inspire you. Make each choice you make count. Make each action you take be a decisive and determined success step. Look within for the answers and then create the outer magnificence of the masterpiece called you in the most powerful way possible. You can do this. I know you can!

Today's Meditative Thought…
Learn the lesson in every experience you have

Today's Affirmation…
I AM Great
I Am Phenomenal
I AM Magnificent
I AM Beautiful
I AM Extraordinary
I AM Willing To HAVE IT ALL

Today's Intention…
Before I take a step I will listen to my inner source of inspiration and commit to always choosing in my favor.

It's YOUR day, Make it a GREAT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment